Are You Ready?
Are You Ready for Vtrim?
Living your healthy weight for a lifetime demands vigilance, discipline, and perseverance. Vtrim does not provide a magic bullet for weight loss: our program requires a significant commitment to create new, lifelong behaviors necessary for successful weight loss.
If you’re ready to make this commitment, our program provides the structure and support needed to help you succeed at the core principles of losing weight: eat less and move more. This goal sounds simple, but can be astonishingly hard to accomplish when trying to defeat habits formed over decades, in social environments that set us up to make sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle choices easy.
Are you ready for change? Now is probably a good time for you to begin a Vtrim program if:
- You have given thought to how your current lifestyle choices influence your weight and you’ve identified areas in your life in which you need to create new habits.
- You understand that in order to be successful you need to commit to building healthier behaviors that are sustainable.
- You understand that the best way to lose weight is at a slow and steady pace of approximately 1-2 lbs per week.
- You are making this decision for yourself and not being persuaded by outside influences.
- You realize that you will probably make mistakes along the way, but also know that minor slip-ups are not an indication of failure and will not derail your entire weight loss effort.
- You are prepared to create the time in your life necessary to fully commit yourself to the program. Vtrim estimates it takes 5 – 10 hours per week to attend meetings, and successfully start crafting new exercise, eating, cooking, shopping and other lifestyle habits.
If this describes you, and you’re ready to commit to change, Vtrim will support you in creating new, healthy behaviors every day, to help you reclaim control of your health and weight–for life.