A Week in the Life of Vtrim
Starting a weight management program, any weight management program, is a big commitment. You wonder:
- “How will I find the time?”
- “What kind of foods can I eat?”
- “Who will support me after the program is over?”
By choosing Vtrim, you’ve signed up for the most convenient program for life-long weight management. The skills you learn in Vtrim I will keep you confident and on-track even after you graduate. Better yet, Vtrim II and our Maintenance Program are available for you to build on the skills you learn in Vtrim I and support your continued success.
All of this is designed to fit into your busy life – no driving to meetings, no counting points and no extra expense for specific foods. As one recent Vtrim alum commented, “I chose Vtrim because I could eat actual foods and didn’t have to mess with points. The class time commitment of one hour per week was manageable.”
Here is what you can expect in an average week participating in Vtrim:
- One hour a week to attend a regularly scheduled online meeting led by an expert with a group of your peers.
- Six – ten hours of time per week spent completing your exercise, meal planning and journaling. This includes:
- Time each day to commit to 30 – 60 minutes of exercise;
- Entering food in your journal, along with your thoughts on how your day went, what went well and where you could have done better;
- Completing the lesson and reflection questions;
- Responding to and supporting your peers’ comments on the bulletin board posts;
- Reviewing your facilitator feedback comments on your journal.
Vtrim is here to support you every step of the way as you develop new habits and behaviors for a healthy lifelong weight. Behavior change takes time and effort, but will change your life for the better. Are you ready?